Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Somebody Has To Go First...

 
This blog is where I will be sorting through a rather deep collection of Poloroids and since I just so happened to find this pic of photog Angela Boatwright the other day, and because she rules, she is totally going first. Hope she doesn't mind. 
She didn't seem to mind too much when I took this photo of her on a plane sometime last year, so Im going to roll the dice...
Regardless, I know in my heart it is only appropriate that today, for this day, I dedicate my life to her. Viva La Boatwright!
The life dedication is only for the day, but this blog posting will last FOR EVER, plus... who knows what would happen with a day of complete Boaterisims? Third dimensions of rock and roll? Barely legal, dirt bag, muses, with porcelain skin and eye darkening angst? Could be life-changing...
Anyway, the point is that today is now officially (yes, by the powers of the universe), National Angela Boatwright Ruler Of The Universe Day, and this means I'd better get to fucking rocking. 
Seriously, she is such a soul stealing, good photographer, I am starting to get nervous just devirginizing my dirty low-brow blog with her classy name.

Daily Affirmation: Today I will multi-task with the rhythm of some amazing metal band. I already know its going to be amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment