Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos Clint Peterson!

Sorry for the lack of postings this week. When I launched this epic blog, I really didn't intend on this stagger in consistency. I just feel terrible about it. 
I even thought about throwing in the towel completely, but, I've been in Vegas...Aside from mere survival, I just cant seem to focus on anything else while I'm out there. After consulting some encouraging friends, I realize I am not alone, and have now found the willpower to survive and move forward. You see, today is a very important day in the world: February 21st and the 30 year anniversary that my great amigo, and huge ball of talent, Clint Peterson was born. 
Clint is a super guy and one of my all-time favorite people. We are having a big ol' shin-dig for him tonight and if you're around you should come.
There will be booze and drinks and I think some art too, because something on the flyer mentioned opening reception and Clint is into that sort of thing.
Anyway, Happy Dirty 30 Clint! You rule the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment