Monday, February 16, 2009

A Norwegian, An American And A Swede Walk Into A Bar...

This is a beautiful late-night to mid-morning portrait of my blacked out former boss giving the steal blue with 2 naked, fun-loving vikings, after a night of true debauchery, a couple of years ago in Sweden. Looking at it just warms my heart.
I'm headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for some work, so I must have naturally gravitated towards these memories as part of some sort of sub-conscious preparation for the coming days. 
Anyway, even though I'm talking about Vegas and drunken Swedes, it's President's Day, here in the US of A, so this posting is actually dedicated to Mt. Rushmore, and the great state of South Dakota. 
I know first hand that there's plenty of drunks there too, so I don't feel bad posting these photos from Sweden at all.
For now, enjoy these photos of Stockholm's favorite fat white dude, Jonas, baptizing his sins away moments before the above photo came to life.
Happy Presidents Day!





















1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, those crazy swedes.

    I just wanted to let you know that I love my doppelganger, we take care of each other, and I'm really happy I've found a place that understands me/us.

    ReplyDelete