Thursday, March 25, 2010

They Say It Still Counts, Even If It's 5 Months Later...

Even though I have about a bazillion Polaroids to sort through, I somehow still manage to totally neglect my all important duties on this here blog. However today I have reached deep into the depths of inspiration, to bring you that which is not my own. At least the inspration is not my own... (The Polaroids still are.)

As a few loyal Viking enthusiasts may know, one of my favorite places, Reykjavik, Iceland, recently wrapped up its first ever Iceland Fashion Festival. Yes- they've had a Fashion Week in the past, but it basically went down in flames. Now someone has put those flames out to rise like a pheonix from the ashes, giving Iceland the fashion festival it deserves. Who might that person be...?! Why noneother then the world famous, all loving, believer of all things awesome, Ingibjörg Finnbogadóttir (IMBA!!)

So today, in the name of Imba, and others with super long hard to say full names, I shall tip my hat to having bad-ass, dream believing friends, that like to make party as much as make stuff happen. For those of you who care, as you should, here's link to Iceland first ever, totally successfull, ultimately righteous, RFF.

And after you visit that, you can revel in my notalgia by looking at these:







No comments:

Post a Comment